To join the club, please click here to download a membership form .
Please click here to download our Constitution and Bylaws .
O.F.A Soft Tissues Program
The GPCC is proud to announce that effective immediately, and GPCC member in good standing wishing to register soft tissue (cardiac, patella, thyroid, or deafness) certification with O.F.A (Orthopaedic Foundation for Animals) will be able to do so at no cost to them for Great Pyrenees owned by them.
It is our hope that by promoting and assisting with the cost of these health clearances breeders will be encouraged to take advantage of the program thereby assuring the healthiest breeding stock possible and ultimately producing healthier Great Pyrenees for all breed fanciers to benefit from.
- The registered owner of the dog must be a G.P.C.C member in good standing
- Certification application must be for one of the following applicable soft tissue clearances:
- Thyroid clearance
- Congenital Cardiac clearance
- Patella Luxation clearance
- Congenital Deafness clearance
- A note must be attached to each application stating that it qualifies for the program being underwritten by The Great Pyrenees Club of Canada
Contact us at:
President Sandy Dyment, 420 Chatham St., Brantford, Ontario, N3S 4J5
Vice-President Ruth Goodwin, 71 Hwy 141, Seguin, Ontario P2A 2W8
Treasurer/Secretary Katherine Goliboski, 20 Sunset Ave, Brantford, Ont, N3T 5G2
Last Update August 16, 2016
© Copyright Great Pyrenees Club of Canada 2008-2016